Copper Scalp & Beard Comb | 5-Tooth – CJB
The Copper Scalp & Beard Comb (5-tooth) by Cecily Braden is perfect or thick hair, or burly beards. 100% copper (not copper coated)
Some of our favorite ways to use…
- Forehead to crown (from brow thru hairline)
- Neck (front/back upward strokes)
- Beard (comb upward or downward through the hair)
- Body (stimulate circulation, cellulite reduction)
- Crown (stimulate circulation and nutrients to scalp for hair growth)
Copper moves Qi and Blood. It’s naturally antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-infective, has antioxidant properties and helps neutralize toxins.
“It is essential for the normal development and maintenance of blood, bone, nerves, collagen and connective tissue. As a toxic metal, copper probably has an acidic effect on the body.” Leslie J. Franks, Author Stone Medicine: A Medical Guide to Healing with Gems and Minerals
- Nourishes Liver Blood (anemia, hair loss, premature graying)
- Moves blood to expel wind (neurological conditions, overexcitement, itchy skin)
- Tonifies & conducts Qi (infections, viral illnesses, influenza, fatigue, impaired nerve transmission
- Detoxifying for the blood (varicose veins, pigmentation disorders)
- Clears Heat and Fire Toxins (rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain, cellular damage due to free radicals)
When exposed to air copper will tarnish and is prone to water marks. To clean and keep your tool shining, see options below.
- Rinse or soak in white food-grade vinegar.
- Create a paste with vinegar + flour, or baking soda and use to polish
Afterward, rinse and immediately wipe dry with a soft cloth or sponge. If spotted, you can gently use a soft brush with the vinegar paste to polish. Do not leave on any wet surface. Keep dry and keep in the CJB protective travel pouch when not in use.
Note: The information is intended to provide deeper insight into the holistic benefits of copper. It is in no way intended to heal, prevent or treat any illness, allergies, disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor if you are seeking medical advice, have a medical condition, nursing, pregnant or have allergies.