Société Even Out Dark Spot Corrector Serum
A cosmeceutical dark-spot corrector from Société that uses 12 unique skin brighteners for a more even-looking complexion.
Suitable for all skin types, especially those concerned with pigmentation or uneven skin tone. If you've previously used Société Brightening Serum and found it unsuitable for your sensitive skin, Société Even Out Dark Spot Corrector is a more gentle (yet no less effective) option.
- Alpha-Arbutin - acts as an antioxidant and skin conditioner and works to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Kojic Acid - tones and illuminates the look of skin tone by improving the appearance of dark spots and freckles, as caused by sun exposure and the ageing process.
- Symwhite 377, Chromabright and Sabiwhite - act as skin brighteners that promote a more even skin tone.
- Retinyl Linoleate (Vitamin A and Vitamin C) to act as a slow-release skin evener.
- Ascorbyl Linoleate (Vitamin C) - a slow-release lipid-soluble Vitamin C antioxidant to brighten the look of skin.
- Melanostatine-5 - a biomimetic peptide to better control skin tone and age spots.
Take 1-2 pumps over freshly cleansed skin in the morning, and/or evening. For superior results, considering mixing with Société Refinishing or Refinishing Plus Serum in the evening. Important to note that if you've previously, or are currently using Société Brightening Serum, it's best to just opt of either Société Even Out Dark Spot Corrector or Société Brightening Serum. If you've used Société Brightening Serum with no sensitivity and really want to try both, use Société Brightening Serum layered over Société Even Out Dark Spot Corrector in the PM only, and use Société Even Out Dark Spot Corrector alone during the day.